Procedure for Admission to Tree of Life Montessori School
Tree of Life Montessori School admits students of any economic and social class, racial and ethnic heritage, religious belief and family structure. At this time we are only enrolling children 2.5 to 4 years of age. Independence in the bathroom is a requirement.
1. We ask interested parents to schedule a visit to the school.
2. When the decision to apply is made, complete the application form and send it to the school with a non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
3. Admissions decisions are made by the owner/lead teacher. All children will have a two week trial period in the classroom before a final decision is made. Emergency contact information, medical release forms and immunization records are required for your child to attend.
4. After the two week trial period, you will be informed if your child will be fully accepted into our program. If you wish to join, you will then be required to pay any remaining tuition for the month, and receive a contract, parent handbook and appropriate forms to be filled out and given back to us. You will sign a form that indicates you have read and agree to abide by regulations within the parent handbook.
Please call 770-458-9955 to request an application or click here to download an application.
TOLMS provides an academic program for children ages 2.5 to 6+ years of age. This is a five day a week program. Children must be independent in the bathroom to attend this program. At this time we are only enrolling children 2.5 to 4 years of age.
· School Hours are from 8:30 am to 3:00/4:00 pm. There is a Half Day and Full Day option.
Tuition for the regular school year, August through May, is based on a yearly amount. For your convenience this has been split into 10 monthly payments. There are no adjustments for absences or holidays. If your child joins midyear, then the total will be appropriately adjusted and listed in your contract. The Summer Sessions are based on a weekly rate. CAPS accepted for qualified families. http://www.qualitycareforchildren.org/2-3-paying-for-child-care/
· To apply, fill out an application and send in a $50 non refundable application fee.
· If you are accepted, you are also required to pay half of one month’s tuition to reserve your child’s place – this will be applied toward your child’s first month’s tuition.
· Students are enrolled for the entire month with no adjustments for absences. Payments are due on the first of the month. There will be a $25.00 late charge for payments made after the fifth. A $25.00 fee is charged for returned checks.
· A 30-day written notice and payment is required to withdraw from school.
· Parents have the opportunity to reduce tuition by completing a 6-hour online course about Montessori
Last Updated 6/14/18